When you get pregnant young, lots going on early growth and development of the fetus that can determine the further growth and development. It makes you should give extra attention to your pregnancy. People around you may also help keep your pregnancy, by recommending You do different things or it may forbid You to do — it can be dangerous for fear the fetus in the womb you. However, in fact, anything that can be and should not do when pregnant young?
1. Rest Enough
The beginning of the first trimester, you’ll experience days feels more tiring than usual. Fatigue caused the hormone progesterone increases.
The effect of progesterone that increases could make mama feel dizziness, nausea, and vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, vaginal discharge, eyes blurry or shortness of breath. It happens naturally. The solution you can do sports, reduce activities that are too tiring.
2. Consume Healthy Food
Many abstinence abstinence-is provided for pregnant women in the first trimester. It was all for the sake of maintaining the health of the fetus and the mother.
Be careful in choosing the ingredients of food consumed. Choose foods that contain lots of useful proteins, iron, folic acid, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, and omega-6.
3. Get Nausea And Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting have become common during the first trimester of pregnancy. The cause is the increase in the hormone estrogen.
This condition then results in increased stomach acid levels, until nausea and want to throw up. Typically, this occurs most severe complaints in the morning when the requirements of the stomach are empty; then this condition is also commonly referred to as morning sickness.
Though not close the possibility could happen at other times. The solution, if you are experiencing nausea and vomiting, eat fewer portions but with more often.
4. Take Time To Relax
Although the size of the stomach is not too grown up, still you have to spend a lot of time to relax.
It is useful to adjust to physical changes that may occur to drastically when entering a period of pregnancy. Moreover, the condition of labile emotions, too. So do the simple things that can entertain themselves.
5. Keep Exercising
When pregnant does not mean mama so lazy to do sport. You must make this one right habit for the sake of health during pregnancy. The body must keep it moving so that the circulation of oxygen in the body remain smoothly.
However, exercise does, of course, portions should be adjusted. If necessary, consult the doctor first. Generally, in the first-trimester pregnant women doing sports healthy way.
1st Trimester Of Pregnancy Don’ts
In addition to the recommendations to make, you also have to recognize what should not be done while being pregnant that you don’t always feel anxious throughout your pregnancy.
The Following Activities Should Avoid By Pregnant Women:
- Heavyweight lifting. The activity of heavy weight lifting can increase dangerous risks on pregnant women.
- Stand for too long. The mother should avoid household activity that demands to stand for hours. Avoid standing in a long time (at risk of adding extra pressure on the legs and back).
- Transportation tool in Driving mileage much so make mom Burnout
- Note any changes that are abnormal, so it can be addressed as early as possible, consult with your doctor because at every pregnant woman have a different body conditions
- Stop wearing cosmetics and hair dye, because it contains chemicals that are quite risky for the fetus.
First Trimester Nausea
Common pregnancy symptoms experienced by the prospective mother especially in the first trimester of pregnancy are nausea and vomiting caused by a few things, one of which is caused by high levels of the hormone HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin).
Some of the tips below can help pregnant women facing nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy trimester.
- Nausea and vomiting can cause dehydration, therefore recommended drinking lots of plain water or fruit juice to keep the moisture in the body, so that is not the case of dehydration.
- Also, to prevent dehydration, water also recommended for pregnant women who are experiencing constipation.
- The causes of nausea and vomiting caused by many things, one of which is the source of the smell, either too pungent or disliked. Therefore, avoid all things be a source of the odor.
- Familiarize brushing your teeth after eating or vomiting; it is so that the mouth also maintained his health.
- More take – heart and do it slowly, don’t hurry – when will wake up from sleeping, lying down or sitting to prevent nausea, dizziness or feeling of wanting to throw up.
- First-trimester pregnant women should consume foods that often even though the numbers were a little small but the frequency was little or quite often so that nausea can avoid.
- Provide small meals with low levels of salt such as crackers or whole wheat bread. Fruits also recommended because in addition to overcome nausea also have proper nutrition.
- Do not do strenuous activities and reduce activities that demand a lot of energy.
Sick While Pregnant First Trimester
Do you know if, during pregnancy, you may be having an awful lot of complaints? Yes, claims on pregnant women there is an awful lot of manifold, Governments come and go, ranging in age from early pregnancy to childbirth.
The various types of complaints on the expectant mother also arise because of the diverse reasons. Here are some of the claims that are often experienced by pregnant women in the first trimester:
Nausea And Vomiting
Nine of the ten pregnant women will experience symptoms of morning sickness aka nausea and vomiting in the morning. These complaints arise because the influence of the increase of the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin and estrogen which causes sensitivity nose and stomach became very strong.
During the first trimester, 7 out of 10 pregnant women will also experience a frequent complaints urination. This complaint is caused by a high HCG hormone production that results in blood flow to the pelvis. This complaint is difficult to overcome. You do have to exit sign in the toilet and when your night may also be frequent bedwetting.
The Back Pain
First-trimester pregnancy complaint is a complaint of back pain. These complaints are not too significant feels when your pregnancy is still young. Intensitasnya will increase over time as the gestational age. However, despite some pregnant women also experience this complaint with a compelling moment in early pregnancy. You can resolve this complaint with relaxation, a warm bath, swimming, resting enough, and drinking lots of plain water.
Often Tired And Mood Changes
Feeling sad and mood changes are for the worse is also the first-trimester pregnancy complaints must be controlled. At this young age pregnancy, you may be experiencing grief, often feel disappointed, awry, lazy and want to do something, always cared.
Some digestive problems such as heartburn, gastritis, heartburn, bloating, taut, often wind, diarrhea, and constipation is experienced by almost all pregnant women in the early stages of her pregnancy.
Complaints of first-trimester pregnancy is often a headache symptom appear suddenly. These symptoms also affected the State of your body’s hormonal adjust the growth and development of the fetus.
Bleeding while pregnant young is the complaint that pertained to harm especially when the occurrence accompanied by abdominal pain unbearable. Flowing while pregnant young is a sign of the dangers of pregnancy to look out for and should immediately get medical handling.
A High Fever
In the first trimester of pregnancy, the fever has also become a complaint will often have you experienced. These complaints are not categorized harm when your body temperature is still below 38 degrees Celsius. However, if more than a threshold that, you need to immediately consult medical personnel to get the handling as soon as possible.
First Trimester Sickness
How to maintain health when the first trimester?
- Do regular checks to doctors or to the midwife, to know the progression of your pregnancy.
- In the first trimester is a time of fetal brain development, therefore should pregnant women eat nutritious food that is useful for fetal brain development.
- Avoid activities that are too heavy when pregnant, as it may cause was exhausted, especially for pregnant women who have a history of anemia.
- Keep Your physical health when pregnant by doing gymnastics, to obtain the correct gymnastics movements, pregnant women are encouraged to join the class or gymnastics course held by pregnant maternity hospital.
- Do not perform actions that endanger the movement such as stamping, leap, and springboard. Because the first trimester of pregnancy was a miscarriage-prone.
- In the first trimester, there are some pregnant women who experience stomach cramps or pain like a punctured that arise briefly and not settle. It is a commonplace to happen because, in the first trimester, growth occurs in the stomach and uterine enlargement that causes the muscles and ligaments stretch, and this is what causes the pain. That needs to be done when pregnant stomach cramps are relaxing bodies by lying in bed.
- During the first trimester many pregnant women who experience nausea and vomiting. Drink warm water in the morning, because the warm water can provide a sense of comfort in the stomach.
- In the first trimester is usually an increase in the hormone progesterone that causes inhibit the gas in the digestive tract so that the abdomen becomes bloated. To tackle bloated stomach while pregnant, should pregnant women eat in small portions but often.
- The exhaust air is Often the usual symptoms early in the first trimester, that is because of the reduced bladder capacity due to infiltration of the uterus. Overcome the symptoms with no delay urination.
- There is no harm for expectant mothers to exchange experiences with fellow the other expectant mothers, it is useful to add to the knowledge about pregnancy.