Recipients generally expect donors to make lifestyle choices that are safe and healthy, and to share it with loving their healthy breast milk; breast milk is usually supposed to give to their children.
The number of donor milk can will vary depending on the demands of their children and by menstruation, changes in patterns of eating and drinking, stress, etc. Donors should not suppress by the recipient or put pressure on themselves to produce some milk.
While the excellent food and drinking habits are important, following the specific way of life to increase the supply of liquid to donate is not recommended.
Some families might have a list of questions and work request blood. It is essential to be open and honest with each other. Details of the Division of dairy settings will vary from family to family and can facilitate with the aid of a written agreement between the parties.
On feet eat does not provide a form for the contract, nor does it Eats On feet giving an official questionnaire. One it is between donors and recipients to arrange this.
Donate Breast Pump
Breast milk is the milk that is produced by humans for consumption by infants and is the primary source of unborn nutrition baby can digest solid food.
Breast milk produced due to the influence of the hormones prolactin and oxytocin after the birth of a baby. Breast milk is the first that came out called colostrum, and IgA immunoglobulin contains a lot that is good for the baby’s body defense against disease.
If the mother cannot breastfeed her child, should be replaced by milk from other people or a unique formula. Cow’s milk is not suitable for infants before the age of 1 year. Human milk drink human, cow drinking milk the cow, this is the principle which could not change.
But somehow start when rich propaganda encouragement under the form of powdered milk advertising, make society, in general, have wrong thinking, i.e., cow’s milk is best, then breast milk.
How To Donate Breast Milk
So what if you would like to donate breast milk you? The mother will attempt to meet the needs of breast milk her baby by doing anything else. The last few years, it appears the phenomenon of breast milk dairy breast milk that can be stocked and stored.
The mother who abandoned her baby can have quiet in the house but still got breast milk exclusively. There is also the phenomenon of donor breast milk. Mother breastfeeding difficulties can seek the help of donor breast milk from other mums overstocking.
However, it must admit, there is still much in doubt and have yet to understand what and how the practice of donor breast milk it.
The following are the facts of breast milk, from the perspective of counselors, doctors, and experts on religion, you need to know.
Donor Breast Milk Should Not Charge Fees
If necessary the cost, to replace the bottle or courier. There should be no commercialization on donor breast milk. Those who need a donor will fill the form through the community, including donors criteria column he was seeking.
The Granting Of Donor Breast Milk Should Not Be A Permanent Solution
Rather a temporary action due to the constraints and challenges of breastfeeding. The giving of donor breast milk needs to be accompanied by a breastfeeding counselor so that can both find a way out to the problems of breastfeeding.
Infants Aged Over Six Months Can Still Get Donor Breast Milk
But, the priority is a baby under six months, because they are in their breast milk exclusively. Over six months have got extra food. If felt her breast milk is insufficient or less, baby nutrition needs could meet from the extra food.
Where To Donate Breast Pump
There are some indications that it is necessary to do the supplementation on infant and mother. The following is the indication of a baby who may require supplementation:
- Babies with little birth weight (less than 1,500 grams) or gestational age less than 32 weeks.
- Baby at risk of hypoglycemia due to impaired adaptation metabolism or increased need glucose (small periods of pregnancy, prematurity, stress hipoksik/ischemic pain, the baby, the baby with the mother who has diabetes), if blood sugar levels are failing to respond to breastfeeding.
- Infants with the acute fluid loss (e.g., Due to jaundice phototherapy or yellow baby), and breastfeeding or milking breast milk is still not able to compensate for the needs of the search.
- The descent of the baby’s weight between 7%-10% after day 3 to day five due to his late lactogenesis ii.
- Baby poop still is meconium on the 5th day of post birth.
Where To Donate Breast Milk
In addition to the indication of the baby, here are a few hints on mothers who require the presence of supplementation:
- Mothers with HIV + (the decision awarding the baby should drink through the process of counseling while pregnant).
- Severe pain Mom (psychosis, sepsis, eclampsia, or shock), infection of herpes simplex virus type 1 with lesions in the breast, varicella zoster infection in the mother in five days before and two days after giving birth.
- Mom gets cytostatic, radioactive, Iodine 131, drugs such as antithyroid besides Propylthiouracil.
- Mother of drug users.
- A mother experiencing breast abnormalities, history of breast surgery, or breast tissue does not develop.
How To Get Donated Breast Milk
Here are the reasons why someone may not donate their breast milk:
- Received a blood donor or other blood products in the last 12 months.
- Receive a transplant organ/tissue in the previous 12 months.
- Drinking alcohol on a regular basis as much as 2 ounces or more in a 24 hour period.
- Regular Users over the counter drugs (aspirin, acetaminophen, etc.), other systemic treatments (hormonal contraceptives or user-specific replacement is still possible).
- Users of vitamin megadoses drugs or herbs.
- Wear the silicone implants in the breast.
- Total Vegetarians who do not have vitamin B12 supplementation.
- Processes to illegal drugs.
- A history of hepatitis, other systemic disorders or chronic infections (e.g., HIV, HTLV, syphilis, CMV – on premature babies).
- Risk of HIV (HIV-positive couples, have the tattoo/body piercing).
- Recommended checked himself and proved to be harmful in serologic against HIV-1 and HIV-2, HTLV-I and HTLV-II, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and syphilis. This examination is also useful if done every pregnant woman to prevent transmission of the disease from mother to baby. Examination and donor criteria above also need to be repeated every pregnancy or childbirth.
Where Can I Donate Breast Pump
About the importance of exclusive breastfeeding, have set the requirements specific to the donors and recipients of donor breast milk, i.e.;
- Donor breast milk is done on demand biological mother, or the baby’s family is concerned.
- Identity, religion and address breast milk donors knew clearly by the biological mother or family recipient baby breast milk.
- Approval of breast milk donors after learning the identity of babies fed on breast milk.
- Charities breast milk in right health conditions and medical indications
- Breast milk is not traded
Where Can I Donate Breast Milk
Before you decide to receive donor breast milk for your child, you should pay attention to the following things:
- How the health condition of the mother of charities, diets linked to religion or belief.
- What is the test result serologic mother to HIV, HTLV, hepatitis B is negative?
- If breast milk is not adulterated drugs, nicotine, alcohol?
- Do not mix water, milk substances/other nutrients?
- Are breast milk milked and stored hygienically and not contaminated?
- Whether the retention period and place the appropriate saved location?
- How the condition of the baby’s mother’s charities? What is the age of donors babies less than a year? If a baby has ever had jaundice when newly born?